Member complaint form

​A complaint about the conduct of a member must be made in writing to the Office of the Ombudsperson by email (​, or by mail at the following address:

Office of the Ombudsperson ​
Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada
Minto Place, Canada Building
344 Slater Street, 14th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 0K1

Please note that ​a complaint form is available to assist with this process.