To view, edit or save a PDF document on our website, please use Adobe Reader 9.0 (or later) on your system. Adobe Reader can be downloaded free from the
Adobe website. It is available for Windows and Mac computers.
Opening PDF applications on our website
Some web browsers do not open PDF files in Adobe Reader. They use other software. If you have problems opening a PDF on our website, download the file to your own computer. To do this, follow the download instructions:
For PC users
- Right-click the link.
- Select "Save target as" or "Save link as."
- Choose the location on your computer where you would like to save the file.
- Select "Save."
For Mac users
- Press the Control (ctrl) key and click on the link.
- When the option menu appears, choose "Download link to disk" or "Download linked file."
- Choose the location on your computer where you would like to store the file. Your computer will start the download once you have selected a location.
Then, open the file from your computer.
Opening PDFs on your computer
If you have downloaded a PDF and it is not opening properly, follow these instructions:
- Right click on the PDF.
- Select "Open with".
- Select "Choose program".
- Select "Adobe Acrobat Reader".
- Make sure to check the box that says "Always use this program to open these files".
- Select "OK".
If a PDF document opens up blank, or you get an error message, you can try opening the document using a different browser, or installing the newest version of Internet Explorer.