To make sure the Refugee Appeal Division (RAD) will review the substance of your appeal, you must:
- provide three copies of the notice of appeal to the
RAD no later than 15 days after the day on which you received the written reasons for the RPD decision;
- provide two copies of the appellant's record to the
RAD no later than 30 days after the day on which you received the written reasons for the RPD decision;
- make sure that all of the documents you provide are in the right format;
- clearly explain the reasons why you are appealing; and
- provide your documents on time.
If you do not do all of these things, the RAD may dismiss your appeal without examining it.