The Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB) collaborates with non‑governmental organizations to help refugee protection claimants prepare for their upcoming hearings through Ready Tours. Ready Tours are free of charge and are held in the IRB's Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto and Montréal offices.
During a Ready Tour, refugee claimants will:
- learn about refugee law and determination;
- meet employees of the Refugee Protection Division of the IRB;
- see inside a hearing room;
- learn what will happen at the hearing, including who will participate; and
- have a chance to ask questions about the process.
Learn more about
Ready Tours and register today.